Your cart is currently empty
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
How Auto-Ship Works
- When you register for an Auto-Ship subscription, the first order will begin processing immediately and your credit card will be charged for the price of the item.
- “All Shipping will be Free for The Harp Club”
- Credit cards are the only payment method we currently accept for Auto-Ship orders.
- Auto-Ship reorders are available in, three month, intervals, and JLC Dental Products will automatically send it to you on that schedule.
- You can change your shipping address, e-mail address, and phone number associated with the Auto-Ship subscription at any time online in the “Edit Account” section of “My Account.”
- You can change the shipping address, payment method, and billing address for your Auto-Ship subscription by calling the JLC Dental Products customer service department. You can view your order history, including any open Auto-Ship orders, in the “Order History” section of “My Account.”
- Each subsequent reorder of your Auto-Ship item will be processed during the same 3-day period of the month. You can cancel your Auto-Ship subscription for any item by calling the JLC Dental Products customer service department. You will not be charged for any future orders, and no additional items will be shipped to you.
- If there are problems with payment, shipping address, or other account information, we will contact you via e-mail using the address associated with your account. We won’t process or ship any further orders until the problem has been resolved.
- If any Auto-Ship item is not available on the day it is scheduled to be shipped, we will let you know by e-mail using the address associated with your account. We will try to fulfill the order as soon as possible.
- If any Auto-Ship Item is discontinued or no longer available, we will automatically pause your Auto-Ship subscription for that item, and we’ll send you an e-mail to the address associated with your account; no additional orders will be placed for that item.